Vineyards : at an altitude of 600 meters of Folia Kavalas.
Soil type : Sandy – sandy clay soil of excellent drainage.
Microclimate : Mediterranean with soft winters and dry, hot summers.
Vinification Method : Cold maceration. Alcoholic fermentation at controlled temperature, with the wine remaining with the dregs for two months
- Silver medal in Berliner Wein Trophy 2011.
- Silver medal in 11th Thessaloniki International Wine Competition 2011
- Silvermedal in Berliner Wein Trophy 2012
- Bronze medal in Decanter World Wine Awards 2014
- Gold medal in Asia Wein Trophy 2014
- Silver medal in Mundus Vini 2016